- Microbiological testing on COVID-19 is conducted by the Institute of Public Health of the Istrian County, 52100 Pula, Nazorova 23, MB 3203794 / OIB 90629578695 (the “Institute").
- For a child (a person under the age of 18), the above data is provided by and the consent for the processing of personal data is given by the parent / legal representative.
- In order to deliver the test results and/or the invoice issued by the Institute as soon as possible and to prevent sending them to the wrong email address, the Institute submits the test results to the authorized employees of the Arena Hospitality Group d.d. (“AHG”) who have committed themselves to maintaining the confidentiality of personal data. After receiving the test results and/or invoice, the authorized employee will send the results to your e-mail address. The test results will be sent from the e-mail address email@example.com . If you do not want the test results and/or invoice to be submitted to an authorized AHG employee, please do not fill out this application for testing, but contact us at the phone number: 0992493980 and/or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org to give you further instructions regarding the conduct of testing and delivery of results.
- AHG is not liable for any delays in the delivery of test results.
- AHG is not responsible for the accuracy of test results.
- If it turns out that the guest is positive for COVID-19, the Institute will inform AHG in order to take the necessary epidemiological measures.
Data controller: Arena Hospitality Group d.d., Smareglina ulica 3, 52100 Pula, Croatia, VAT ID (OIB): 47625429199; contact: email@example.com
Type / category of data collected: name and surname, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, test results
Type of processing to be carried out: collection, recording, organization, transmission, storage, erasure, destruction
Legal basis for the processing of personal data: consent
The period for which the personal data will be stored: the personal data collected will be kept during the actions taken for the organization and conduct of microbiological testing on COVID-19. Invoice issued by the Institute and test results will be erased within 3 days of receipt of test results. The information you provide to us through this online application for microbiological testing on COVID-19 as proof of consent shall not be kept longer than strictly necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, in accordance with Article 17 paragraph 3 items b) (erasure of the personal data when the data subject withdraws consent and where there is no other legal ground for processing) and e) (the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject) of the General Data Protection Regulation („GDPR“).
Who do we share your personal data with for this purpose: the personal data collected will be submitted to the Institute of Public Health of the Istrian County, which conducts microbiological testing for COVID-19. We do not share data on e-mail address and mobile phone numbers with the Institute. AHG’s business associates, acting as data processors who provide IT services to the AHG may have access to the personal data that you have provided to us through this online application for testing. A data processing contract is concluded with such entities in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. IT service providers will not have access to test results and invoices.
Exercise of rights: for issues related to personal data protection and for the exercise of rights guaranteed by the GDPR, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing us at Arena Hospitality Group d.d. (for Data Protection Officer), Smareglina 3, 52100 Pula.
Your right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: In any case you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency (AZOP) if you believe that your rights to data protection have been violated.
NOTE: Consent applies only to the stated purposes of processing and the stated categories of personal data, and the processing of personal data may not be used for other purposes. The processing of those categories of personal data will be carried out in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”) and the Croatian Act on implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (Official Gazette 42/2018). If you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so in writing: to the address Arena Hospitality Group d.d. (for Data Protection Officer), Smareglina ulica 3, 52100 Pula, or by e-mail to: email@example.com .